Garcinia Extra

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Review for NutriRise 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia

Hello Everyone!!!...It Maria here!!!...So I am coming to you with my first start of taking this new pill...Now I have recently been taking another product but decided to switch and try this one out because it was a really good deal this deal was buy 1 bottle get 2 bottles free...Now this product I am now taking is from NutriRise it's called 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia...Now I have only been taking this pill for 10 days now...Now and haven't had any major results but it is told that it takes about 3 weeks for you to start seeing anything...Now you take two pills in the morning and two at night it's says to take 20 mins before each meal for best results...Now I haven't felt any major changes such as crazy energy or being extra tired which is a plus and I don't feel as if I need to go to the bathroom all the time like the other stuff I was taking which is a plus as well...Now I do work out on top of these pills and I do use a waist belt at the gym as well so this is also something else to take into consideration...Now as of right now I am 142lbs and I'm really excited to take you on this journey with me!!!...I've heard so many great things about these from celebrity progress and other adds all around...This stuff is suppose to be almost like a miracle pill...So let's see what happens!!!...Now I am starting this product at 5 stars because it's too early to really tell and haven't had any major side effects...As we go along in this journey we shall see where we end!!!...

My Amazon Profile Amazon Review Facebook Blog Review to But product

#garcinia cambogia

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog/site by name Simply herbal which covers Health related products. Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete