Garcinia Extra

Wednesday 14 December 2016

DAY 0 - GARCINIA CAMBOGIA | 95% package arrived!!! I HelensVlogs UPDATE about LIFE!!

HELLO!

Happy Fall EVERYONE!!

This was supposed to be short video but it got very long because lot has happened and lots to talk about... My main channel that I kept talking about is www.youtube.com/TexasGirly1979 about my pets, if you aren't up to date what I was talking about.

PetCo video: "#PetcoHalloween BEST PET COSTUMES for #HalloweenBetterTogether @Petco #HalloweenTogetherContest this video is basically for myself to keep up look back to unwanted pounds, see my struggles and move forward and get healthy - meaning eating less CRAP in my mind and updates on daily life and my pets. Also this is for discussion with other people who have weight issue or know someone or other moms who go through the same struggles !!!

Being called fat bitch and are you expecting - were my main reason and getting determined and this is how I will start ... I am not sure how my body will like it but I will do daily updates or weekly as much as I can and keep you posted!!

I would ideally like to loose 30 lbs in 3 months not sure if this can happen but wow that totally be like magic in my eyes.. I am tired not fitting into any clothes and the only black shirt that hides me so-so is getting too small as well! This is it! I am moving forward! Who will join me!!?? I am excited to wake up tomorrow and start new day with new way... just very optimistic...

Here is the link for the website what I bottles = 45 days of supply (6 weeks/ 1,5 months)

Max is 15 years old and he has kitty acne at the moment that it's clearing up...

My son is 2,5 years old and Bully the dog is 12. Sharky the pitbull passed away at age of 9 in 2014 to cancer. Miss him big time and tears keep coming always when I'm remembering memories about him... :'(

#garcinia cambogia

No comments:

Post a Comment